Believe it and act as if it were impossible to fail!
Ting Ting Tour – An independent Taiwanese girl found herself by traveling for 5 years.
Hi there I’m Ting Ting from Taiwan :).
I’ve traveled to Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Europe…and many more places since May 2013. Recently I’ve got the Advanced Dipolma of IT Business Analysis / Leadership and Management in Sydney, Australia and decided to move to Osaka, Japan to start the next journey of my life. I love making friends when traveling as well as sharing the different experience, views and stories with friends I meet!
My Favorite Quote
To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other and to feel. That is the purpose of life.
– The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (2013)
Travel as a backpacker, Music, Marathon, Reading, Writing, Public Speaking, Sharing experience and ideas with friends.
Favorite Music, Movies, and Books
Life of Pie
Pink Floyd – Wish you were here
Some Amazing Things I’ve Done outside Taiwan
- Skydiving and swiming around the longest jetty in southern hemisphere. (Busselton, Western Australia, AU)
- Bungy-jumping in the middle of North Island, New Zealand! (Taupo, NZ)
- Learned how to do surfing in 3hrs in Kuta (Bali, IN);
- Traveled alone in Europe for one month and visited most of my dear European friends in their lovely countries. (FR, UK, IE, DE, NL, BE)
- Becoming an advanced scuba diver on my 30 years old birthday. (more than 15 dives+ in Australia)
- Got the Competent Communicator (CC) Award with EY Sydney Toastmasters and Advanced Leadership Bronze (ALB) Award with Advanced CBD Toastmasters in 2 years.
- 2-times Humorous Speech Contests Champion in Sydney. (and another 2-times runner-up 😉
Advanced CBD Toastmasters (2017) | EY Sydney Toastmasters (2016)
- Run 2 half-marathon in Australia (21KM, Goldcoast & Perth); 3-times full marathon in Melbourne(2017), Sydney(2016) and Great Barrier Reef(2018). 42Km Best Personal Record: 4Hrs:32Mins:54Secs.
Teach, Learn, Share
Play Guitar and Enjoy the Music Together
What I Can Share with Overseas Friends
My Travel Stories
Cooking Asian Food
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Belgium, England, France, Germany, Hong Kong (2), Indonesia, Ireland, Japan (3), Netherlands, New Zealand (3), Singapore, Vietnam
Cities I’ve Lived In
- Osaka, OSAKA-FU, Japan (Since November 2018)
- Sydney, NSW, Australia (September 2015 – November 2018)
- Donnybrook/ Mumballup, WA, Australia (May 2014 – June 2015)
- Brisbane, QLD, Australia (June 2013 – Feburary 2014)
- Taipei, Taiwan (Before May 2013)